Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weather woes?

During my last trip I travelled from Los Angeles to Scottsdale, then to Portland, Anchorage and finally Fairbanks. Talk about a packing nightmare. I have to admit I did not do the best job in planning for this trip, and want to do it better next time. My biggest dilemma is always which coat to bring, is it too much to ask that the coat do it all? I'm investing in an all around rain coat that can go from spring in San Francisco to winter in Montana effortlessly.

I just ordered this, I think it should be able to look polished enough but at the same time not too fussy. At $250 it is not inexpensive, but in a classic color from a great brand, it should be wonderful.



















(via Patagonia)

The other jacket I'm coveting is from Cole Haan. But at nearly $400 I wasn't quite ready to bite this one off. It looks amazing... packable, lightweight but also warm!




















(via Zappos)

My dream coat is of course so out of my league right now. Burberry just exudes polish, and this updated trench would be perfect for travel.  I am in love!




















(via Saks)

No comments:

Post a Comment